Friday, April 27, 2012

Homecoming hair?

im getting my hair done for homecoming at a salon. im not going in before hand to try anything out, im just going in to get it done right before the dance. i have bangs that look like this:



http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/...



. my hair is the same color and it goes down like 3 inches below my shoulders. it has some layers. its stick straight, but what im hoping for is to have half of my hair pulled up in french braids in a half- pony and then come together in the back. then id like some curls. do you t hink this will look good with bangs?



do you think its a good idea



thanks!! any feedback is appreciated!!!



Homecoming hair?

OOH OOH OOH!! I know what to do with you hair. First, you must dip in butter for shine, then you must put it in a potato skin wrap to dry. Then when it comes out, you must put many little tiny braids in you hair, and wear it like that. WAHHOOOO



Homecoming hair?

Well, whatever you do, it looks like hair is in this season.



Homecoming hair?

I think i can help.... I had the exact hair style before cutting it..... The length and width of your bangs determine how good it looks. Most of the time people with long hair and bangs look better with a fuller more glamorous down do. But hey do what ya want. French braids just kinda went out about 3 years ago.....



Homecoming hair?

Simple is best. You want something that will accentuate your face shape and show off your hair. Curls are good, but I wouldn't put all of your hair up. Put it half back, leave the other half down and gently curl it in waves.



Homecoming hair?

I know exactly what to do!!!When I went into homecoming I got my hair done right before I went to the dance also.Her are some fantabulous ideas:



~Curls curls curls



~Up tight bun

No comments:

Post a Comment