Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

Well I'll describe my hair:



Unbelievably curly - like ringlets curly



Really dry



Crazy THICK



And when I brush it it gets puffy and frizzy.... and I mean really puffy



It might help by telling you I am half white and half black and my hair is down to my butt. My mom gets really mad at my hair and so do I and right now we are using BioTera hair conditioner and wash but I need something better. She wants me to cut it but I don't want to!! Long hair is like totally my style. Anyways... Now that I am in 7th grade i want to wear my hair down and not in braids so much. So can anyone tell me how to tame my hair and possibly some pictures of cute hairstyles with braides in them so my hair won't get friggen tangled? Thanks!



A lot!



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

Well I have a product thats great for your hair. It's called Fantasia Frizz Buster and I absouloutley love it. I'm Black and White too so my hair is Bad too but I been using frizz buster and its great google it or yahoo search the product. Trust me your hair will look great with this product you can buy it at any local store. Hope I helped Sweeetie



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

Throw your brush away. You should never brush afro hair, it's one of the fundamental rules.



Get an afro comb and when you've washed it, spray all over with a good leave in conditioner and comb through with the afro comb, then let it dry naturally, don't use a hair dryer, this is what's making your hair so dry.



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

try a relaxer (if your mom will allow it) it straightens your hair.



google cute braids and see if you like any there. i like a few. they wiil b cute for 7th grade. im lookin for somethin similar for 8th grade. also condition it every time you wash and oil ur scalp after you wash and dry. it helps my hair.



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

Try cutting your hair and infusim 23.



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

Please don't cut your hair.



First off NEVER use a brush or small toothed comb on your hair,second carefully detangle your hair while it is full with conditioner.



I'am bi-racial as well and always had my hair cut to about chinlength because I could not handle it.



I would highly suggest you try to read a book about curly hair or go on of the many online groups that discuss black haircare.



Just google black haircare or go to amazon to look for books about curly,kinky hair.



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

with your hair type you are not suppose to brush it unless it's with a detangling brush and when the hair is wet, and has conditioner in it. you can use garnier curl n' shine it really makes your curls pop so you can wear your hair down more; use a honey %26amp; olive oil mixure as a deep conditioner it really moisturizes the hair. do not comb your hair when it is dry, do all of your styling when your hair is wet then let it air dry.



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

use (gree) sunsilk DE-frizz it's really good at walgreens



My hair is UNTAMEABLE!!! Help!?

I have thin hair but it was very frizzy and dry. So i gaot a empty spay botle and water and a little bit conditioner. Try it, it works

No comments:

Post a Comment