Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I need hair help!!! I'm taking out braids!!?

I need to know if I should use a mayonaise treatment before or after I put a texturizer in my hair. I am going for the natural look. Need help!!



I need hair help!!! I'm taking out braids!!?

i think deep conditioning will help... natural look is great and beautiful... I know it sounds little odd, but put the conditioning in all over your hair and sleep with it for a night... put some thing over your head... it helps getting your hair healthy, smooth and soft...



I need hair help!!! I'm taking out braids!!?

Ask your mom



I need hair help!!! I'm taking out braids!!?

Contact a local hair dresser.



I need hair help!!! I'm taking out braids!!?

taking out braids are easy!dont use mayo! to go for natural, just let it do its thing after you're done BRUSHING it and it will look totally natural.



I need hair help!!! I'm taking out braids!!?

Mayonaise is not natural. I would try conditioner, or just use water before taking out your braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment