Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need some new hairstyles? Without getting my hair cut?

Ok, well...I'm not completely terrible with hair...just not very good with it either. My hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders and it's medium thick. My usual hairstyles are: Down and straight, messy bun, neat bun, pony tail, two messy buns and twin braids. I can't french braid or curl my hair....can anyone help me think of something new??/ Any ideas are appreciated as long as they aren't too ridiculous...Thanks.



I need some new hairstyles? Without getting my hair cut?

do half put a clip with half your hair put bows



part it on different sides and do pony tails



sorry i couldnt really help becuase i have long up to my



but curly hair lol so sorry



I need some new hairstyles? Without getting my hair cut?

Give yourself side bangs.



Just take a good chunk of your hair from the left and bring it over and clip it back, sleep with a clip in.



Take a good chunk of your hair from the top and put it up.



Put accessories in it like bows or clips.



I need some new hairstyles? Without getting my hair cut?

I think bunches but loose like Hilary Duff has sometimes with may'be some clips or try a ponytail to the side or buy a big clip to pin your hair up or when you go out push all your hair to one side to make look really beautifull. gd luk and hope it is alright for you



I need some new hairstyles? Without getting my hair cut?

Ok, I know the way you feel.So two days ago, I was ready for something new.I was straightening my hair , like I would usually do on Friday nights after work.Then I parted my hair down the side and pulled some of it back into a pony tail leaving some the hair that was parted down the side and the rest remained down.I wish I could send you a pic it is so hard to explain . But if you try it I promise you won't be disappointed.This style is so cute with a touch of fancy.I hope this helped.



I need some new hairstyles? Without getting my hair cut?

Tessa I LOVE your hair!! you should do like ponytails but like low ones if ya know what im sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment