Friday, April 27, 2012

Im indian but how can i stop my hair from being tangled?(indian women help me or any body)?

my hair was cut to my neck im using cocunut oil to get back my natural silky indian hair my hair is too short to braid help me



Im indian but how can i stop my hair from being tangled?(indian women help me or any body)?

i am indian too and heres what you should do:



before you shower, put oil into your hair, not the indian mustard or cocunut oil, the other baby oil. Then, brush out your knots, it is easier to do when you have oil in it. Then wash your hair using a similar shampoo and conditinor. Use a moisturizing one, not volume! After the shower, leave your hair down for about 20 minutes then brush out the knots again. Put in a defrizzing creme and finally leave down and clip in back, let dry naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment